Thank you for thinking of us! As of March 31, 2020 our physical store and this online catalog will be closed to customers. You can order from us online here, and get your books shipped straight to your home! The direct-to-home site will require a new username and password, but will also provide a 10% discount on your purchases. Your support is incredibly important to us and we will be hard at work recommending great titles for you on our online store and social media. Please stay safe, and happy reading!
The I Know This to Be True series is a collection of extraordinary figures from diverse backgrounds answering the same questions, as well as sharing their compelling stories, guiding ideals, and insightful wisdom.
At just fifteen, Greta Thunberg became one of today's most prominent climate change activists—her impassioned calls for action on global warming have captured hearts and minds around the world.
In this inspiring interview, Thunberg discusses the irrefutable facts surrounding climate change, the need to hold political figures and lawmakers accountable, and why every person has the power to make a difference.
• Immovable in her mission, Thunberg's story is a testament to the power of young voices
• Here is proof that, when guided by truth and perseverance, anyone can create meaningful change
• The landmark book series brims with messages of leadership, courage, compassion, and hope
Inspired by Nelson Mandela's legacy and created in collaboration with the Nelson Mandela Foundation, I Know This to Be True is a global series of books created to spark a new generation of leaders.
This series offers encouragement and guidance to graduates, future leaders, and anyone hoping to make a positive impact on the world.
• Royalties from sales of the series support the free distribution of material from the series to the world's developing economy countries
• A highly giftable and lovely hardcover with vivid photographic portraits throughout
• Great for those who loved Letters of Note: An Eclectic Collection of Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience by Shaun Usher, Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela by Nelson Mandela, and The Uninhabitable Earth: Life After Warming by David Wallace-Wells